- 600 grams ground beef
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spices as you like it (cinnamon, bay leaves etc)
- Pasta boiled, cooled a little and add a ladle of grated cheese and bechamel and 2 egg whites. Mix well.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2.5 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons grated cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Melt the butter and add flour. Mix well.
2. Add milk little by little while you stir continuously.
3. As soon as it starts to bubble take off heat. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Add cheese.
5. Let it cool just a few minutes and add egg yolk.
6. One layer pasta, one layer meat sauce, one layer bechamel and then a little grated cheese if you want.
7. Cook in preheated oven 200C for 35-45 minutes until its golden brown.