Never a christmas without a delicious Mosaiko – chocolate «salami», kormos, this chocolate heaven has many names and I decorated with ferrero rocher and different chocolate sprinkles.
Mosaiko – chocolate «salami» – kormos
- Add cream in a casserole and bring to boil, take off heat and add the chocolate in small bits and stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Set aside
- Chop walnuts and crumble the biscuits and set aside
- With a handmixer mix together butter and icing sugar until it has a fluffy consistency.
Pour the chocolate in the bowl with the rest and mix well.
- Add cognac/brandy, walnuts and biscuits, blend well.
- Line a bread pan either with parchment paper or plastic and add the mix. Set to cool for at least 3-4 hours
Remove mosaiko from the fridge and turn around on a plate and decorate as you wish. I used some different chocolate sprinkles and ferrero rocher.