This is a staple called Banada. Basically a stuffed bread.
- Hot and sweet sausage cooked on stovetop
- Frozen spinach (defrosted) and squeeze out liquid
- Pizza dough from the grocery store
- Mozzarella shredded
- Oven at 375
- Roll out dough
- Layer dough with mozzarella, spinach and sausage
- Roll up
- Egg wash and sprinkle with course sea salt
- Bake for 40-45 mins (I check it every 20 mins)
You could use fresh spinach and make the dough from scratch but with a toddler, frozen and premade isn’t that far off 😉
My 2 1/2 year old’s sitting on the steps enjoying his treat.
- Stuff with eggplant and cheese
- Steamed broccoli and sausage, onion and mozzarella