A delicious moist greek yoghurt lemon & blueberry cake… luv this simple one bowl recipe..💛
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups self raising flour sifted
- Fresh blueberries… optional
- 1 cup sifted icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- alittle water..
- Preheat oven at 160’.. 180C..350F
- Grease your desired pan or bundt tin. I used a 25cm silicon cake mould for this.
- In a medium sized bowl add the vegetable oil eggs zest lemon juice yoghurt & caster sugar. Whisk well.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and fold though. Add blueberries to the mix and stir. I added extra blueberries on the bottom of the bundt tin.
- Pour the cake mixture in the bundt tin then bake in the preheated oven for about 45mins or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Let it cool completely.
- In a bowl add the icing sugar lemon juice and alittle water to make a pourable icing for the cake.
- It’s then ready to enjoy a slice..