I have a new recipe for a peanut butter no bake cookie. Of course I had to take it over the top by dipping them into melted dark chocolate, but they are delicious without the chocolate too. All you need is a good processor to make these. Quick and easy!
3 ingredients and a touch of salt. I was eating the dough right out of the food processor 😂. The chocolate I have on hand is high cacao and didn’t melt so great but they’re just as good without it.
A tip as your form the balls from the dough, do use either parchment or wax paper so they don’t stick. With the chocolate we think they taste like a peanut butter cup.
- 1 cup whole oats
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Put oats and salt in food processor. Pulse until it looks like flour
- Add dates to flour in processor and pulse until dates broken up and combined with flour
- Add peanut butter and pulse till combined
- Use hands to make into a ball. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten with a fork
- Optional: melt half cup dark chocolate stir until smooth. Tip each cookie halfway in. Put on parchment paper, let set in freezer for 15 minutes. Store in fridge.