I keep seeing this method.🍋💕
So, today I clipped some rosemary from outside and skewered the meat. Trim off any extra fat. I love the Greek flavour profile of olive oil, lemon, garlic and oregano.
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Fresh rosemary twigs -soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 3- New York strip steaks- cut into chunks
- Salt – use the amount you prefer
- Pepper – use the amount you prefer
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves- use a garlic presser
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Toss everything together
- Let marinate for 2 hours in fridge.
- Let meat come to room temperature.
- Skewer meat
- Place onto grill and rotate. 4-5 minutes each side