I cannot be the only parent who has to “remind” their kids to:
- brush their teeth before they go to school or before going to bed
- clean out their lunch bags of their thermos so the food doesn’t rot over the weekend and be ready for Monday
- wash their dishes after they eat – we voted on washing their own dishes or take turns washing dishes on a rotation
and so much more that it’s become nagging. Did you do this? Did you do that? Ugh. You don’t want to hear it and I don’t want to ask it.
I’m going to try a different tactic. Checklist! So, I came up with a couple different layouts:
Using BINGO gaming , with a full checklist for the week will come rewards. Not sure what it should be. Maybe:
- time online
- take them to the park
- money (I want to give them an allowance so they can learn the value of money and how to manage it)
- points to be redeemed for more any of the above
Version 2 already in the works to add “Go to bed on time“.
Would love to hear from other parents about core chores/habits that should be added or removed from the list. If you are interested in receiving a .PDF version, click the CONTACT ME page send me:
- your email address
- which checklist layout you want -1, 2 or 3 columns
- print layout – portrait or landscape
- pre-filled with the list I have or blank
OR comment with the above details and email address to send it to
and I’ll email it to you for free (for a limited time).
I’m always looking for a side hustle to get some extra cash to pay for our life as the only one with a paying job. The hubby’s job is to do dialysis 8-hours 5/7 days a week and stay alive! As I fine tune this, the end goal is to have people willing to pay to download for one or a package of different layouts and styles, customized/blank, etc. People pay for downloads all the time, i.e. themed party printouts for Fornite.
I’m pretty spectacular with Microsoft Office as I’ve been teaching end-users, worked on roll-outs, change lead for upgrades, etc. If you have an event coming up and need help with mailing labels, a PowerPoint slide show of pictures to play in the background, Excel formula automation, creating a form, etc. Contact ME!