- Heart Beat – If your unborn baby’s heart rate is above 140 beats per minute, you’re carrying a girl, and lower means a boy.
- Mine was 155 at the last OB appointment
- What side do you like to sleep on – If you prefer sleeping on your left side, you‘ll have a boy. Right side?
- I prefer my right. Although, I do flip back and forth because my arm goes numb and my back hurts and the heartburn
- Dry hands– Your hands are dry then you’re having a boy.
- My hands are a bit dry. It is winter at the moment. But, not super dry all the time. That counts, right?
There are others that would indicate a boy based on the old wives’ tales, but we won’t pay attention to those.
A gender reveal party sounds like fun. So many fun ideas on Pinterest. But, my dad doesn’t want to know. He made it pretty clear not to tell him. How would I have a party without my dad there?!
To find out or not find out…..I’m just not sure.