Feeding my son is probably like most toddlers. Picky. So, I try to feed him the most in breakfast, because for the rest of the day his appetite is a bit sketchy. Trying to make a filling breakfast with the biggest nutritional punch. Hello, Peanut Butter and Banana French Toast.
- 6 slices of bread
- peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- butter or oil for frying
- Spread peanut butter on one side of all slices of bread
- Slice bananas on the 1/2 the peanut buttered slices
- Place peanut buttered side bread on top of banana’d bread to make a sandwich.
- In a shallow dish beat eggs , milk, vanilla and cinnamon
- Dip sandwich in egg mixture (do not soak), flip
- Fry until golden brown on both sides
- sprinkle with powdered sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Use Nutella instead of peanut butter
- Thinly slices apples instead of banana
- Peanut butter and jam
- Peanut butter and condensed milk
- Strawberry jam and sliced strawberries
Let your imagination go wild!