This morning’s menu:
- 1 cup Homemade pancake mix
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- In bowl add 1 cup pancake mix and banana. Mash banana with fork.
- Add egg and a couple splashes milk. Mix. Keep splashing in more milk until mixture reaches right consistency.
- Heat frying pan and add a small pat of butter and a small splash of oil (so you can have a buttery taste)
- Add pancake mixture to pan to form a circle. Fry until bubbles form on top. Flip.
- When otherside cooked, place on plate
Served with fresh sliced strawberries and molasses to dip in. (The Boy likes to switch between that and maple syrup). And a glass of watered down mango juice to wash it down.
Make Mango Lassi Pops. They are basically yogurt Popsicles with fruit. But, I added a few twists. Just another way to try and squeeze in some diary for my boy.
- Hide the Veggies Spaghetti Sauce
- Veal & Mushroom Ravioli
- Heat up sauce
- Boil ravioli for 7 minutes, drain
- Combine sauce with ravioli
- Mom and Dad’s homecooking
Sounds yummy! But needs more ranting!
glad you took a looksy. LOL…”needs more ranting!” okay drama